- 8 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and mix in the mayonnaise, mustard, and green onion.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cucumber.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve it with your favourite bread.